Sunday, November 27, 2016

A little bit of this and a little bit of that....

I know this picture is very hard to see but I was amazed to open the calendar on my tablet to discover that the light orange items had been added.  These are my amazon orders and when they are going to be delievered.  Amazing....too bad I can't figure out how to sync my tablet and phone so I can use both for calendaring.  Somehow Amazon can do it, but we can't  (And we have tried!)
The paint job is done on the main box of the library.  I have put the first coat on the doors but they need at least one more coat before they are hung.
I am now really excited as it is getting close to being done.  Gary is still concerned how we are going to put it up on its stand and screw it in but I am hoping to have a good weather day and several neighbors to help with that project.
Despite its weight, Gary was able to move it out of our kitchen in time for Thanksgiving holidays. (Thanks to those little furniture movers and a piece of carpet and Gary's moving know-how.)

Maybe we will have our ribbon cutting during the week before Christmas.  Watch facebook for the announcement!

No comments: