Saturday, June 13, 2015

Now there are three...............

For the first time ever, I can post pictures from the week of THREE grandchildren!


Liam---
Jessica with Liam
This is at Primary's during his 2 day stay for his fever


Waking up today with a smile!
 Niki  (in Okinawa)--
during his hospital stay last weekend

Trying out the sand on the beach

Austen and Niki wading in the ocean
And Scarlett--

We went to Great grandma Halls on Thursday and Jena took these pictures of Scarlett and I and the maple tree.
 
 Scarlett pulled a leaf off the tree and decided that I should eat it!  I didn't think so.

Sitting on the trampoline back at our house.



I am so lucky to have these little people in my life.  I can't wait for the day when they are all together in one place.  That will be a touch of heaven for sure!

No comments: