Monday, October 22, 2012

Dad's visit

One of the other highlights of conference was that my dad spent the day with us on Sunday and Monday.  His wife, Karla, was out of town on her annual friend trip so dad spent some time with us--watching conference, eating, and doing some genealogy stuff.

He also had told me once after reading one of my posts about my Jenson Pond morning walk that he wanted to do that walk with me.  So Monday morning we did.  It was a nice fall day and a nice walk.  Here is Dad on the bridge over the pond.


Another thing that happened that weekend was that I was called to be my ward's emergency prep person....not something I know a lot about but I am learning.  I am sure you will hear more about this in the months ahead.  I was sustained the following Sunday.  So anything you know or that works for your ward....LET ME KNOW!!!!!

No comments: