Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spring Cleaning Part 2

I think I operate under the mistaken notion that if only I would organize things better I would....be ______________ (fill in the blank....more organized, cook better meals, be a better housekeeper, etc.)  I don't know if I am the only one that does that.  Even though I understand it doesn't always work, here I am reorganizing and redoing (and buying more totes) in an attempt to accomplish something lasting.  As I mentioned in a prior post, spring cleaning use to be a yearly event in January and February, although it has lasted throughout the year and often missed completely during the past 7 years.  This week, I touched up and repainted sections of our baseboards, washed wails, redid and cleaned my China hutch, and re did my PANTRY.  Yeah!  Here is the finished product.

I have an idea of how to manage my food storage better through using my pantry better as well.  Ask me next year how that is working.  I am open for ideas.  Does anyone have a computer program to mange their food supplies?

1 comment:

Robynn said...

Your PANTRY is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the blue. You are amazing and can do more in one weeks time than any other person I know. I love you Judy Hall and I miss you still. SLY Robynn