Monday, January 24, 2011

Why I love Primary....

Today we were looking for a little boy in our neighborhood (and hence from our Primary).  For a brief time, his older brother who was 7 was walking along with me as we checked some of the neighborhood houses.  He said, "Thanks for helping to look for my brother." "No problem", I replied.  "You like my brother."  I said that I certainly did.  Brief pause and then he stated matter-of factly, "Of course, you like all of the kids in the Primary."  I laughed because of his tone and added, "And I love you."  Smiles...........ah, children are so great!

(And his brother was found playing with a cat in a neighbor's garage.  He had climb in an opening they had left for their cat to come in while they were gone.  His mother had one of those "I am so mad at you and so happy to see you" moments.  That is the other part of children....they can drive you crazy at times.)

No comments: