Saturday, February 5, 2011

A day with nothing on the calendar

I looked at the calendar yesterday and noticed today had nothing on it...absolutely nothing.  That is just a rare occasion for us.  Even the rest of this month has something on each day already.  So this is how I spent the day (with nothing on the calendar.):

Slept in until 9:30.  With early Church and bowling at 9:00 on Saturday mornings it has been awhile since I just slept in.  And I like to sleep in.

Made fried eggs for breakfast (brunch for the rest of the household who had breakfast earlier).

Clean the house until noon then head out to run a number of little errands that I hadn't gotten done during the week including a trip to the grocery store which was crazy.

Headed to Gary's mom where we watched the BYU/UNLV basketball game together (BYU won...yea.)

Left there with Jena and met a friend to swim for a couple of hours.  (Not on the calendar since her mom texted me about 10:00 p.m. last night. to invite us.)

Headed home, made a quick dinner, brushed the dogs, moved some laundry around, and now I'm catching up on some computer work.

And that's what a day with nothing on it looks like.......Hope your day was great as well, whatever you did.

No comments: