Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thanksgiving in Arizona

We (Gary, Tosha, Jena and I) got to make our thrid trip to AZ in about 13 months to attend a wedding of my niece, Kara to Tommy.  As an extra benefit it was over the Thanksgiving weekend so we got to spend Thanksgiving with my sister Valerie and her family plus Linda and Tana from my brother Rick's family.  It was filled with the usual food and games and some football games.  We also completed the monthly Ipson Family and Friend 5K where Jena and I walked the whole distance.  And of course the wedding and reception were great.  However we have no pictures from this event, becausee Gary downloaded them to his computer and then his computer completely crashed.  Our pictures were only a small part of the loss as he had to spend the next week getting things set back up for work.  Computers---love them and not--depending on the day.

No comments: