Friday, January 21, 2011

Accomplishment....

Jena skiied down the Littlecat Hill at Snow Basin all by herself today (with her ski instructor at her side giving instructions).  She had done the flatter pieces by herself but skiied the steeper spots holding on to a ski pole being held by her teacher.  Today, her last run she did by herself.  She was thrilled and I was wishing I had our camera to capture the moment.  (On behalf of my other four children, they all skiied down hills on skis or snowboards as well.  I just didn't have a blog to record the moments!)  Now just Gary and I have not had the experience...although Jena and her teachers invite us to try one day with her.  We might do it.  I don't know if I am brave enough at 55.......

1 comment:

Robynn said...

Way to Ski Jena! I'm so proud of you, What a brave and talented girl you are. I love you so much! Love,
Sister T.O.