Sunday, February 7, 2010

Jena's Day of Joy

Sorry these are a bit out of order.  I did the smile box of our train trip first, but the Winter Quarter activity was yesterday.  And now I am finishing with today.  Jena and I headed down to Salt Lake to pick up my dad and Karla and headed to the Red Robin for lunch--yum.  Then we headed down to an indoor train show.  (You can see the pictures in the smilebox below).  It was fun to see the trains, especially the garden trains.  I would like to build one in our backyard someday.

After visiting with them for awhile, we headed over to a nearby wood shop and got some wood letters for our next fun time.  We headed to our friends, Debbie and Kaitlyn.  They enjoyed playing and painting the wood letters, we enjoyed visiting and eating some great chili.

We finally headed home around 8:30 p.m.  Jena told me "I had day of joy."  So I guess it was a good day.  Sometimes it is fun to do things with your mom and other great people.

Hope you had a 'day of joy".

1 comment:

Robynn said...

I LOVE Jena's Day of JOY! I only wish my house had been one of the stops you two made. :) Thanks for sharing with me. Love you!