Saturday, February 13, 2010

Actual Photographs....

We had some requests to see the hardware since we had brought it home with us.  So here is the picture of what was in her mouth.  It is actually quite unbelievable that it all fit in there (and makes me wish I had even been more impressed with how she managed it all).

Notice the official ruler to show the actual size of everything.  We saw everything somewhat on an xray last week, but it is more impressive in "real life".  You can't see it but on the lower ends of those metal pieces are small screws that we turned twice a day for the first two weeks.

We are just glad to be done with that part of everything.

Here is Jena's heart and letter (and her swollen cheeks--she didn't know she was in the picture) that we started last week and are finishing up today.  They are drying and then we will spray them with glitter and they are done.

2 comments:

Valerie Ipson said...

Yikes!

Robynn said...

Oh Jena, that hardware is way impressive. I'm so glad you are home! I LOVE your darling letters you are working on. Well Done!!!!!! I have some, kind of like those that spell LOVE. It has the heart for the O. I call them my "Love Letters". THanks for sharing. Love, Sister T.O.