Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year, too!

Each of our kids got matching gifts this year which include a 72 hr. kits, an emergency number card, candy (different for each one, of course).  Jena did the cards that went on top, although I wrote inside of her card and she did all of the others.


My gift to my sweet husband!
Picture is one that Jena was trying to take of the two of us that Gary kept messing up by being silly. 
This was at the Amarillo KOA Kampgroup during our Giberson Family Reunion last summer.

Gung Hei Fat Choi
Year of the Tiger
(over our dining room table)
No Chinese dinner today.  Jena isn't quite ready for that. 
We will head out in a couple of weeks and have Chinese food with the kids (who can come anyway!)

Whatever you are celebrating today, know that I wish the best for all of you.
From our house to yours---

1 comment:

Valerie Ipson said...

I really like your gift for Gary. Cute idea.