Monday, December 14, 2009

Bowl Bound!!!!

It looks like we got our four "wished for and anticipated" tickets to the Las Vegas Bowl.  My Dad and Karla will be going with us to Las Vegas.  We will fly out Tuesday morning and return on Wednesday.  Now we just need to arrange for a car and a hotal.  Gary and I will work on that later today.  As my dad said, "You can watch it better from your living room, but everyone should say that they went to a BYU bowl game once in their lives." and then Gary said, "But you have already been to one...the Cotton Bowl in 1996(7)?"  I said that didn't count because we just drove to Dallas from Plano and  stayed in our own house at night.  That was a great game that BYU won late over Kansas State.  We also had great seats from Rick's work.  I think our tickets are in the middle of nowhere with all of the other Cougar fans.....Go Cougars!

No comments: