Sunday, February 19, 2023

The "Goodbye Activities" Continued...

 but without me over the past few days.  All week, I had felt unusually tired and a couple of afternoons when I laid down for a nap when we got home from the library--I slept for over 2 hours which is unusual for me.  Thursday afternoon, I started having a sore throat and by Thursday night, I was sneezing and having all of the other signs of a head cold, so Friday and Saturday I mostly slept and drank fluids.  I packed a few boxes now and then but would end up back in the recliner for another nap :( Not the way to spend the last weekend before a move.

Meanwhile, Friday night our zone went to the Draper Temple for our "last" temple trip together.  Gary and Jena met them for dinner afterwards.  (So after living in Salt Lake for almost two years---still haven't gone to the Draper Temple). Then on Saturday, Gary and Jena joined our other assistant zone leaders for the Hale Center Theatre production of "See How They Run."  They went out for dinner afterwards, but Gary and Jena headed home and brought me Panda Express for dinner.

Fortunately, started improving yesterday afternoon and feel well enough to go to Church today and also have our exit interview with President and Sister Holmes.

Tomorrow is our major moving day because snow is moving in for Tuesday and Wednesday this week and we want to have most of it done before then.  It is hard to believe that it is finally coming to the end.

No comments: