Sunday, October 15, 2023

Our Grandchildren

Despite the fact that we are away from our grandchildren--they are still growing--learning how to read, losing teeth, learning ju-jitsu, exploring caves, taking care of snakes (I bet you know which family that is), and getting taller, cuter, and smarter.  We love them all.

Here are some recent pictures to mark their growth in our family record.

Tosha and Austen's children--

Niki and Cooper

Niki is in fourth grade and Cooper is in first grade. Cooper read me a book last week which was fun and Niki showed me his awesome poster for school.

Ava will be five in November
Scott and Chantel's children---

Yes, my grandchildren have tools to catch snakes!
They told me that I should encourage my children's
interests so Scott got a lot of reptile books
and experiences and he is doing the same 
for his kids.

Scarlett and James
heading to school
Scarlett is also in fourth grade and James is in first.

Jessica and Elessia's children--

Uncle Ben came to visit and they got a picture altogether-----

Alex, age 5

Ezri, almost 3 in December

Liam in third grade

Zander in first grade

Carter, age 5
We love these cute people. Truly grandchildren are the "harvest" of parenting!

No comments: