Sunday, March 6, 2022

Some More Number FUN

 2-22-2022 was a pretty fun day but let me point out another day of "fun" number play!

On 03-03---
we celebrated our 

44th

Anniversary


When we were married, Gary and I were both

22 years old.


As we celebrated our 44th anniversary,

no surprise but we are both

66 years old!

And that is a lot of fun double numbers if you like that sort of thing...

and we do!


Our engagement photo

photos from our reception in Amarillo, TX

From left to right:  my siblings-Mike, Valerie, Robin, mom, dad, Gary, me Gary's parents, and his two younger sisters, Vonette and Charon

front row:  Rick Lynette, and Scott  (my siblings)

Missing was my brother, Todd, who was serving a mission in Brazil and Gary's sister Valerie who was married and remained home in Utah with her husband and son.

We actually only have one photo from the day we got married of Gary and I in front of the Provo Temple.  It was a blizzard that day so no family photos and group shots around the grounds of the temple. I can't find that photo on my computer so will have to add later.  We also had a reception up in Syracuse that night, but no photos from that either.

We celebrated by attending a play at the Hale Theatre with Jena and Sister Marianne Jones, a missionary in our zone.  It was a fun night...although I won't call "Treasure Island" a great 'romantic' type of play!





I don't know how to sum up 44 years of marriage to Gary, but trust me, it has been a great adventure.  We have been so blessed! Looking forward to the next 44 years....and many more!  Love you, Gary, to eternity and beyond!

No comments: