Sunday, March 20, 2022

Grandma Day At Bluff Ridge

How fun it was to go to Bluff Ridge Elementary School and have Grandparent Lunch with Liam!




He has the same first grade teacher as Jena so we got to talk briefly.  Liam even attends 1st grade in the same classroom Jena did--

We loved this school.  It opened in 1999 and Ben, Tosha and Jena all attended here.  Jena attend from pre-school for three years and then Kindergarten through 6th grade.

We are glad that Liam is enjoying his time here as well.  He was saying hi to so many kids while we walked in the hallways and attended the book fair.

We did pick out a book at the book fair.  Jessica sent this photo this morning and told me that Liam is loving the book!  Nice!

I love watching kids reading books!  I guess because I love books so much and I know that reading opens up so many wonderful things.  I hope he loves reading like his mom and grandmother and great-grandma!

No comments: