Sunday, February 20, 2022

And Jena shares...

her cold with me and I spent this past week, mostly with a sore throat and runny nose and feeling miserable.  So I ended up doing a Covid test on Thursday EVEN though I was sure I had the same thing as Jena. But I wanted to go to the temple on Friday and I needed to make sure I didn't have Covid.  That is the day we live in at the moment.

Of course, my test was negative. Yay!  Still have some congestion but feeling much better and sleeping in my bed rather than the recliner so that is great.

A good and bad thing about the world as we are living it now is that many of the meetings I have are on Zoom or Teams so even though I was home sick, I could still attend.  It was good because I was able to attend some interesting presentations and devotionals but bad when I really just wanted to sleep.  And in some meetings, it is hard to attend when you can't talk- :(

So far, Gary has "dodged the bullet."  Hopefully he will stay well.

No comments: