Thursday, August 19, 2021

While We Were Playing, So Were Others---An Excuse To Share More Photos Of Grandkids!

Scott called it their FIRST "real family vacation" which means they didn't go see family.

They headed to San Diego and had an amazing time.  Not unexpected, the kids loved the beach!
Scarlett and James at the beach
Scarlett


Meanwhile on the home front---Carter and Jasper posed for this picture......
and then Carter and Alex climbed into their baby sister's bed and thought they were very clever!
Liam built this truck and said that Grandma wanted a picture texted to her fast....He was right.  I loved getting a text with this photo.

 Zander----these were taken at Thanksgiving Point in Utah county, Utah.

Twins---
Ezri-----she is growing up fast and thinks she has to be doing what everyone else is doing.  She does not want to be left behind.
Carter
Alex

The Russells-- they headed to Idaho to visit friends and went to a fun water park.

Ava
Cooper
Niki


One of the few things that I am happy about my own parenting is that we did take our kids places--around the corner or around the world (well, for Jessica and Scott!).  And I love seeing my children taking my grandchildren on little and big adventures!

Grandkids (and kids) are the best thing that life has to offer (other than a great husband!)...... well, and Chinese food, beaches, clouds, waterfalls, whales, and books.................life is full of "best things."  Despite the craziness of life, I feel so blessed and lucky in all that we have enjoyed while on the earth. (Remind me of that when I complain about migraines!)

No comments: