Sunday, March 11, 2018

Grandchildren update

And while I didn't see my other grandchildren in person this past week, I do want them to know that we love to see the photos of them that their parents share with us.  It is so great to live at this time  when I can see photos and watch these important people grow up.

From Tosha/Austen:

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and closeup
Austen with Cooper (11 months)

Image may contain: 1 person
Niki at his playgroup on base "making the sun smile."
From Jessica/Elessia:
Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and outdoor
From Feb. 20-- Liam
one of the rare times with snow this year
Zander who is now more of a walker than crawler

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor
Liam is explaining to Zander what the TV show is about.
From Scott/Chantel:  (I know I posted some in the previous blog post, but I want them all together in this post as well.)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Scarlett at her preschool
Image may contain: 1 person, child and outdoor
This is how warm some days in February were when the sun
was shining on their back patio.
We are so lucky to have these little people in our lives.

Have a great week.


No comments: