Sunday, March 25, 2018

Biology

A couple of new pictures of my biological grandfather-Leonard Tegland (with his granddaughter Kristina)

 And my dad with my mom--


It is hard to look at photos and say, yes they seem alike, but when I look at the photos of Leonard, I sense the connection with my dad.  Red hair and all.

We have been watching The Relative Race on BYU TV and in our own way, we have had our own adventure and in October we will take our own drive to meet our family.

(I really think someone should build a travel agency around this concept.  I don't want to be on TV and do all of the challenges, but how fun to drive around the country and meet relatives.)

2 comments:

Gemie said...

How much you look like your Mom!!! I keep forgetting you have a different bio father.

Judy said...

No, it is my Dad's dad that we just found in the winter through DNA. I definitely share my parents with all of my siblings (and we have the DNA to prove it!) Interestingly, when we compared the bits and pieces, I share more with my mother's side of my family than my dad's....so I guess it makes sense that I look like my mom.