Sunday, November 5, 2017

BYU Moment

From my facebook post:  I posted this after Friday night's party at BYU with Jena.



Apologizes to my UTE friends, but I want to share my BYU moment tonight. We (Jena, Emily, Gary and I) headed down to a Halloween Party at BYU with the Best Buddies program on campus. They had Cosmo as a special guest and he headed in the room in a banana costume. Of course everyone loved it. He was heading around the room, shaking hands and posing for pictures. For some reason he headed over to the wall we were sitting by and extended his hand out to me. As we shook hands I commented that I spent 6 years at BYU and never shook hands with Cosmo....the comment was meant for Gary...Cosmo heard me and leaned over and gave me a big hug! No pictures but Cosmo later was happy to pose with Jena Hall
I think I am going to put "Shake hands with Cosmo" on my bucket list, just so I can cross it off!!!
#BYUCosmo #GoCougars

It is sappy, I know, but it really was a sweet moment.  I thought, "What a good kid you are under that costume.  Your mom should be proud of you."

No comments: