Sunday, May 28, 2017

Saying goodbye is always a hard thing to do.....

especially when you know it will be awhile until you see each other again.

We saved a return trip to the SeaWall for Sunday night and enjoyed a beautiful walk at dusk.







Tosha and I stayed up late watching cooking competitions on NetFlix and having a brownie decadent dessert in between Cooper's late night feedings.

And although I was excited to head home and see Gary and everyone else, it was really hard to leave as well.

What a difference a year makes

May 2016
May 2017 
The outside of their apartment complex


And one parting look at Japan.  Their toilets in the airport are very complicated.  I am really not clear what each of these buttons would do...not sure I want music coming out of the toilet while I am using it...or anytime for that matter.



My flights home were on time for the most part and I arrived on time in Salt Lake on Monday evening.

Thanks, Gary, for managing things at home including Jena being sick most of the time.  She ended up with bronchitis and Gary with a cold.  And, despite trying to disinfect the house, I ended up with a cold as well so it has been a slow adjustment back to life in the USA.  Just trying to keep up with the bare minimum and rest when I can. Glad it is a holiday tomorrow as I don't think I would be up for seeing clients at The Children's Center.

Hopefully we will get well enough to visit the Utah kids and grandkids before we head off for our next adventure to Nauvoo on June 6th.

No comments: