Sunday, May 28, 2017

Getting back to real life

has been a bit of a struggle.  Getting a migraine and then a cold plus jet lag is never a good start.

However I did get some of my kitchen cupboards cleaned and organized in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep.  That's a plus.....




And I got a graduation gift in the mail from Utah State:

This is what 9 semesters of tuition gets you---a luggage tag...well, and the diploma!!

And while I haven't seen the rest of my family in almost a month, luckily I have enjoyed some pictures that they have shared.

Liam with Jessica
Liam with his new glasses
 Zander


Happy Mother's Day from Jena...
Gary took this picture of the Provo Temple after a visit with Ben.  He knows how much I love to see this temple!  It made me smile when he sent it to me in Japan.  I think he missed me a little while I was gone.  :)
James.....

Scarlett hanging out with her Uncle Travis--she gets some fun rides on his wheelchair, too, but hanging out with him is perfect.

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting

LIFE IS SO GOOD
even with a cold and homework and weeds!

Thanks for being a part of our lives and for loving us!!
Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

Robynn said...

I loved taking a trip with you to visit Tosha and her guys. What a treasure photos are. You did a wonderful job of sharing your trip. I love your sweet Tosha who brought us together many years ago. I hope you feel better soon! Sly Robynn