Sunday, September 14, 2014

More UDSF Day at Lagoon pictures

I thought I had taken a few more pictures from Lagoon and I found them on my camera, not on my phone where I had just a few.  I know we have all seen Lagoon and pictures of flowers but I liked these.
I have to throw a picture of me every once in a while.

Gary, Jessica, and Elessia are just in the front
of this car...a little too fast for the camera woman

Aren't they cute!



Flowers at Lagoon

Another ride with Gary, Jessica, and Elessia


Jena took these two pictures while on the Skyride--
love the colors

I don't think Jessica and Elessia knew Jena had
them on camera!
I have a lot more pictures but you get the idea--perfect weather, fun company, beautiful flowers,
and great rides.  Once a year is enough for me but it was a good day.

No comments: