Sunday, June 15, 2014

Flag Day 2014

With Gary at the campout, I was left in charge of opening the garage and handing out the maps for the scouts to post flags for flag day.  I remembered to set part of my alarm (the change in time) but forgot to actually set the alarm so my first clue was the dogs barking like crazy.  I literally threw clothes on and put on a hat to go open the garage.  Fortunately it was two moms with some scouts (likely their husbands were at the campout) so it wasn't quite as embarrassing to have bed-hair covered with a hat.

I helped post some of the flags on our street.  It is a great tradition for our neighborhood and I love seeing all the flags flying.


Our flags

Happy Flag Day!
It was a perfect flag flying day with blue skies, some puffy white clouds and some nice wind.

No comments: