Monday, January 20, 2014

January 18....

 For all of the reasons listed in the former three posts, here is my Christmas stuff...on the dining room table (of course) waiting to be put away.  Finally got that done on the 18th and
took the Christmas tree down (it has been undecorated for awhile) and took it to the basement where it is waiting along with the other Christmas stuff to be sorted and reorganized in totes before moving back into my clean storage room.
 
I still haven't taken down my Christmas cards from off my pantry door and around our small kitchen desk.  I like looking at the smiling faces of my family and friends.
It makes me smile.
 
I think we might invite friends to play games around Valentine's Day
so I will be sure they are down before then.

until then, I will enjoy them a bit longer.

No comments: