Monday, October 7, 2013

7th Annual Cooper Bowden Memorial Tournament

It was a beautiful day at the River Oaks golf course and we had over 100 golfers that day--more than any tournament in the past.  It is put on by a couple of companies to raise money for UDSF.  Here are our cute hosts and hostesses.
A little late start due to frost on the greens
but the weather was perfect

Jena is covered and comfortable

Tiffany got to hit in a ball.  Fun times

Tiffany

Ben

Shoe Shot
 


Jena, Jenae, Ben, Bret, Tiffany--our hosts
They raised around $10000 this year. I haven't seen the final totals as life continued to fly by.

It was great to have these two major fundraisers done so that we can move on to other projects with the foundation.  I was looking forward to catching up with my piles of stuff everywhere, cleaning my house, and starting the new projects on my list.  After spending so much time with trying to get donations it was like I had some free time at last!

You know that whole thing about life keeps coming....it does..in more  ways than one.

No comments: