Monday, April 16, 2012

Photo-less moment

Don't you hate that---when you plan on taking a picture, even put your camera in your purse, and then totally forget about the whole picture idea because you are just having fun eating and being together...

That's what happened when Gary, Jena, and I along with my dad and Karla met up with the Utah County "Gibersons"--Megan Ipson, Niles and Rachel Giberson, and Katie Giberson for dinner at Cafe Paesan in Orem on Saturday night.  We wanted to get together one more time before Katie headed back to Grapevine, TX for the summer.  The food was outstanding.  I had a Thai salad with apple grilled pork.  It left such a great taste in my mouth, I didn't want to brush my teeth that night (for the record, I did).  It was fun to catch up with their semesters and their summer plans.  They are all great people and I am glad to be related to them. 

Maybe I will get that picture next time!

No comments: