Monday, July 25, 2011

I know I could edit the post...

...but it is better to write it as it happened. The post I wrote just an hour or so ago where I talked about thinking nothing had happened much that week to write about...

Well, I was reminded by some more pictures that Jena and her friend Meggan and her mom and I went to a tour of the Hale Theater. This is a theater in the round where Gary, Jena and I attend productions all year long. The tour is held once a month and takes you through the back areas of the theater and talks about the theater and how they do productions and little stories about past performances. It was great (and we also went to see their production of "Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels" later that same night). Here are some photos (I must be getting old or maybe too busy....I can't believe that week was so full of activities and yet I didn't think I had anything to write about.)


Jena and Meggan by some of the staging for the current performance
They got to ride on the stage as it rotated 360 degrees...slowly!


Train set for "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"
Costumes for upcoming shows in the Costume area

1 comment:

Robynn said...

I LOVED reading your blog updates and almost feel like I've spent the last week with you. You are so amazing and I love and admire the socks right off your feet. Thanks for sharing your life with me. SLY Rob