Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hall Up-date

Gary had a similar day as I did, getting things done.  He also went bowling with our brother-in-law and nephew this evening.  Webelos is still going well and looks like he is still having fun with it.  They are heading to the sewer plant.  Last week, I helped out with their basketball activity.  I think I am getting old....rebounding 10 year old's shots left me sore the next day.

Jessica is in California with friends this weekend at a Twilight conference.  Last I heard, she was having friends.

Scott and Chantel are busy with school and work.  Chantel is also busy with indoor track and Scott is cheerleading again.  We don't see much of them, but Scott reports they are good and having fun inbetween everything.

Ben is trying to hang in with his newest medication for a couple of weeks but then it looks like we will be changing to something new.  The risks and side effects of this medication don't appear to be worth the little benefit he is getting.

Tosha has moved back home.  She remains busy with work, although she is wishing for more hours.  She has made two beautiful Valentine mobiles out of paper.  They are amazing.

Jena has been busy with Special Olympics (Silver metal yesterday in her division at the State Tournment in bowling).  She has improved her average from around the mid 40's last fall to mid 60's now.  She is enjoying her weekly ski lessons at Snowbasin (and I am loving my two hours sitting on the outside deck, watching her, drinking my hot chocolate and reading a book.)

And that leaves the dogs--Mowgli and Jasper who just turned one (without even a birthday greeting or card.  We are such slackers as dog owners.)

No comments: