Sunday, June 27, 2010

Then the bug arrived...

Life was moving swiftly along this month with all of the activities that I have blogged about and then .....Ben got sick early in the week with a stomach bug, then Gary got it early Friday morning, then me late Friday and Jena on Sunday morning.  Suddenly everything stops and all we do is sit around, sleep, and try to sip water.  Jessica, Scott, and Tosha are avoiding us as much as possible to avoid the germs.  I can't blame them.  It is rare for more than two of us to get the same bug.  It seems to last about 48 hours so hopefully things are better for us tomorrow....because of course, there is another busy week ahead...with wedding lunch planning, two birthdays--Tosha and mine, Jessica is having surgery to remove a cyst in her sinus and also her tonsils...and the list goes on....Next week we are leaving for Family Camp fun (for Gary and Jena) and Wood Badge training for me....I hope I have time to sew my stuff on my Scout shirt.

Well, I have caught up on my blogs so you might want to scroll down through the last few to catch up with us.

No comments: