Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday Blog Writing

This morning didn't go quite as expected.  I had to pick up Sister Audenart from the airport around 9:00 am.  The plane arrived on time and she headed on the long hike to baggage claim.  She texted me (I was in the waiting area) and said that she was almost to baggage claim about 9:30....and then I didn't hear from her for awhile.  She finally texted that they were still waiting for their luggage...and they waited and waited.  Finally about an hour later, they were informed that their luggage had all been taken to custom and that it needed to be picked up and re-routed to baggage claim.  (She had flew in from Canada, but I guess they don't have to do customs in the same way.  Anyway, it took about another hour for their luggage to arrive at baggage claim.  She had found three other senior missionaries traveling to Salt Lake so they had a good visit, she said.  I on the other hand got a lot of reading done.  Thank heavens for the gospel app!

Mornings are when I usually do the blog, but had no time for that with the delays.  After Church, I was so tired for some reason and took a long nap.  Then there was the 1st Presidency Devotional and dinner and then I reviewed my presentation for tomorrow's training.  All afternoon, I was thinking--I don't think I have much to blog about so I will skip this week and catch up next week. 

So now, at 9:30, I decided to print out a picture we took yesterday with Ben and discovered that I had about 45 pictures from last week.  I guess a few things happened that I wanted to remember.  So here we go!

No comments: