Sunday, April 2, 2017

March rains

Northern Utah has been having some record-breaking warm days this March and also some record- breaking rainfall (and snow) this year.  One day this month we had more rain than ever recorded for March in the history of the records of such things.  And I think we ended up about 170% of normal.  

The day of the Vocal Point concert was March 31 and I guess the skies wanted to get just a little more rain down before the end of the month.  It actually didn't rain as much as it looked like it was going to, but the clouds were gorgeous, blowing in from the west. 




At such moments of nature's beauty and power, I truly feel so blessed to be on this earth.  Could there be a more beautiful place in all of the universe?  Perhaps, but I think this will always be a special place to us in the eternities--our home town I guess.  I am happy to be sharing it with all of you.

No comments: