Friday, October 16, 2015

Utah Down Syndrome Foundation

I have enjoyed most of my time as the president of UDSF but I have to admit that I am counting the days down until the end of the year when I step down.  There is just so much going on in my life that I don't feel that I can give my best attention to it.

Exciting things have happened over the past  2 1/2 years and I am proud of many of the things which we have accomplished,  We have amazing volunteers who help accomplish the work of the foundation.

Getting back Monday, I spent the next two days at my internship and then headed to Hill Field for a conference where we presented about UDSF and spent the day on October 1.

Our display at Hill Field


When I got home that evening, all I wanted to do was sleep but instead I cleaned my house.  I think it had been almost a month since I did much housework other then vacuuming and keeping the kitchen clean.

That turned out to be a wise move because it turned out that Friday, October 2 was a very special day!

No comments: