Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dancing under the stars :)

Sunday afternoon before I left for work, Scott insisted that I come over after for just an hour.  I told him I had finals to study for so I didn't think I would be able to, but he said I HAD TO, because he had a surprise for me. So thinking he was going to bake me cookies or something cute like that, I told him I would. After work I went straight over to his house and he told me we were going to dance under the stars. Yay! I had been wanting to do that for forever (not thinking much of it). We drove up the canyon near snow basin and parked off the road. The stars were so beautiful! We put on Allred (our favorite acoustic band) and blaired it through the windows and we held each other outside. Scott then asked me what I was thinking and ironically I told him it would be the perfect time for him to propose to me. That's when he pulled a small white box out of his hood and knelt down on one knee.  He asked me if I would make this love forever and if I would marry him. I of course said YES! I knelt down with him and kissed him like crazy. I was so happy. The ring was beautiful...it was perfect. I love him :)

2 comments:

The Neerings Family said...

Clearly Aunt Judy did not write this...but Scott is engaged. That's wonderful!

Valerie Ipson said...

Welcome, welcome!