Sunday, August 9, 2020

Negative--Nada--Clean As A Whistle

July 20th results from my colonoscopy!  Repeat in 7 years.  Yay me!

The one thing Gary said that I should include in the blog is the picture of me in my mask--

The nurse who was working with me (who was amazing, by the way, in putting the IV in and out) was also a BYU alumni and fan.  While we were just hanging out waiting for my turn, we heard the BYU fight song being sung up and down the halls of the surgical unit.  She sang it a couple of times and once we heard someone ask her what she was singing-  "The BYU Fight Song"  "Why?" "Because my patient is wearing a BYU mask and it made me want to sing it."  We loved it and I am sure there were others that the song brought a smile to their faces (or maybe not??)

And for the record, the low volume prep is MUCH better than the high volume prep.


No comments: