Sunday, August 13, 2017

And I am done.....

This is what the few days before August 8th looked like on my kitchen table.  Our final exam was going to be a case study that we worked on with a group of 9 other students.  It was both an oral and written exam and we had one hour to complete the whole thing.

We were given a 2 page description of a client and had to diagnosis the client, identify the medications that would be suggested, why, client education, how they worked in the brain, interventions, and treatment goals.  We had to take part in the group discussion and write down the answers on our own exam.  To prepare I had to study the major classes of medication, etc. so I made notecards to help me review.
I am glad to report that our group did excellent!!

And with that, I am finally really completely done with graduate school--all that remains is the grading and posting of grades for about 4 more assignments and it will become official.  That is suppose to happen by August 15th.

And before you ask, I am not sure what I am going to do with my "free time" because I haven't really had any yet!  The day after my final, Gary headed up to Bear Lake a day early for the Hall Reunion with his mother and sister, Jena and I spent the day getting ready for the reunion (as I had done very little on my assignments) and then we headed up on Thursday to join 50 other Halls for fours days and three nights at Bear Lake.  All of that fun will be in another post on another day---Gary and I are exhausted from all of the fun and all of the work that goes into all of that fun. So it is early to bed tonight.

Good night.

No comments: