Sunday, May 18, 2014

Beauty and the Beast Jr.

Jena had a great week with many practices and five performances of Beauty and the Beast Jr. at the Centerpoint Theatre.  She loved it of course.  (And I was glad that I also love that play and its music, because after five performances I am hearing the music in my sleep.) 


In her "Villager" costume
She also was part of the "Dishes"
in the castle

Wednesday her ski instructor Terrie
and her husband attended the performance
On Thursday Scott and Chantel were there

Grandma Hall, Grandpa and Nana Giberson
and Dad all watch the Saturday matinee
Jessica and Elessia came on Saturday evening.
 I watched all of the shows, but I took no picture evidence of that feat....except for the songs running through my head.
The Prince/Beast (Joey) with Jena
Everyone is trying to get a picture
of the entire cast after the last performance
Lucky we were assured that a good picture was taken
that we will be able to print off.

Jena with Mrs. Potts (Emma)
 One mom commented to me that she loves watching Jena on stage because she can tell that Jena loves it so much.  It is true.  The kids in her cast are great with her for the most part and she does love it all--the practicing, the waiting, and the performing.


1 comment:

The Neerings Family said...

One thing about being the mom...few photos of you! I get it! Had fun catching up on everyone!