Friday, October 12, 2018

Wow.....

I am way behind on the blog....for all of the usual reasons-busy days, vacations, special occasions, etc.

I will be playing catch-up for a while.  I guess I should put our lives on pause, so I don't get further behind. :)

The day AFTER the Buddy Walk, I joined Ann Marie Christensen at a BYU football game.  She is a good friend, a widow, and serves on the UDSF Board with me.  She has some excellent tickets which have been past down in her family from her grandparents to her parents to her.  It is not as fun since her husband passed away because she hasn't found another person who enjoys football like she does. Gary made a comment about me and football last year and she asked me if I would like to join her for a couple of games this year then we are buying one set of her tickets for Gary and I to go.

View of the flag
and the temple from our very excellent seats near the fifty yard line and up.....unfortunately BYU lost the game that they should have won, but it was a fun (and very long) time! 


Go, Cougars---it never gets old singing the BYU Fight song in the middle of 64000 mostly BYU fans.

No comments: