Saturday, January 9, 2010

And I still needed to edit...

....but for historical accuracy, I will let the previous 2 blogs remain as is with their errors and all.  Despite reviewing and editing them both in the wee hours that I wrote them, I still found mistakes this afternoon.  That is good...that means that I am really getting better and clear from my recent bout with migraines.  I read an interesting book by Andrew Levy who suffers from migraines that sound similar in style to mine.  It was very interesting and painful to read in writing what I can feel during my migraines.  He commented that migraines seem like a waste because they are a severe pain which serves no apparent purpose--no warning of pending heart or kidney failure, no unpending doom for the brain, just pain....and nausea...and all of the other symtoms that occur with it.

Jena and Gary returned from bowling this morning.  She got a 50 and a new high score of 82.  She has recently changed her bowling style (it is a carbon copy of Gary's swing) and she has increased her consistence greatly.  Gary is so proud.

Looking forward to getting a "few" things done today.

No comments: